Dr. Mitchell B. Mays
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland College of Chiropractic.
- Los Angeles, May 2, 1977. Cum Laude Charter Member
- Sigma Chi Si-Honors Fraternity
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, May 17, 2012
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners DC 11979- Current and Active
- Certified Hypnotherapist, C.Ht. ID 6354451, Hypnotherapist Union Local 472, AFLCIO
- Certified Master Hypnotist, Hypnotherapist Union, Local 472
- Pain Management & Hypnosis, American Hypnosis Association, 2012
- Non-surgical Scoliosis Correction, C.L.E.A.R. Institute, St. Cloud, MN
- Served-Board Member
- Past President – California Chiropractic Association – San Joaquin- Stanislaus
- Charter Member & Vice -President, San Joaquin County Chiropractic Foundation
- Truckee-Tahoe Alliance for the Musical Arts (TAMA) CLEAR-Institute, St. Cloud, MN
- Chairman and Founder – Sierra Nevada Children’s Center
- Current Member
- Doctors of Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Hypnosis Association
- Mays Chiropractic - Lodi, CA 2012-present
- All Natural Health Care- Loyalton, CA 2009-2012
- Truckee, CA 1997-2010 - North Shore Lake Tahoe, CA 1997-1999
- New Life Chiropractic - Lodi, CA 1978-1997
- Seminar Speaker & Workshop Leader:
- Adrenal Fatigue, Post-traumatic, Stress Disorder- Series 2015
- Awake Empowered, Theory of Mind & Emotional States, 2012-2015
- Menopause Solutions/ Adrenal Fatigue Solutions Series 2014-2015
- Unity Church of Stockton, 2014 Service & Workshop
- Spiritual Adulthood, the Neuroscience of Taking Full Responsibility for Your Life.
- Our Emotional States & Law of Attraction, 2011-2015
- The Protein Connection & Staying Out of Hypnosis, 2012-2015
- Managing Emotional States, workshops, 2012-2014
- Sutter Gould Hospital- Cancer Survivors Support Group 2014
- Self-Hypnosis for the Everyday Joe, 2012
- State Management through Nutrition, Breath and Meditation Utilizing Guided Imagery 2007-2010
- Evaluator & Instructor, Parks & Recreation Dept., City of Truckee, 2008- Ergonomics & prevention of neck & back pain.
- Stress Management Workshop Series, 1991-1997
- State Board Preparatory Clinic & Workshop; Clinical Competency, Physical Examination, Physiotherapy & X-ray Positioning, 1977
- Assistant Professor, Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, 1976-1977 – Anatomy & Physiology
- USC School of Nursing, 1977 – Guest Lecturer, Chiropractic Neurology
- Mind Gate: Demolish Fear, Overcome Anxiety & Create the Life You Want- January, 2016, BSP Publishing Company
- The Mind Gate Process of Empowerment, Experience the Awesome Power of Your Subconscious Mind, 2013, Balboa Press, a Division of Hay House Publishing Self-Hypnosis for the Everyday Joe , 2012, ©Mind Gate Productions/ Publishing Manual for Text Message Internal Marketing for Chiropractors 2001-2003 ©ChiroTools,Inc.
- A Patient’s Guide to Treatment & Prevention of Whiplash, 1998, ©Dr. Mitchell Mays
Terri Mays is the developer of Prime Tapping Techniques. She is a Certified Advance EFT Tapping Practitioner, Certified Jack Canfield Methodology Success Trainer, Prime Vocational and Avocational Self-Improvement Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. Terri Mays specializes teaching Prime EFT Tapping to students, parents and educators to reduce anxiety and increase self-esteem. Terri is an intuitive leader, trainer, speaker, coach, Canfield Success Principles Trainer and loves to combine her Prime EFT Tapping Coaching with Mind Gate Success Principles to create powerful positive and transformative experiences in her clients’ personal and professional lives. She has been an intuitive in the healing arts for over 30 years and knows when and how to inspire her audiences for maximize results. Founder of the HOPEnUP Foundation, Terri focuses on helping women to realize their full potential and self-acceptance. She teaches how to use Prime Tapping along with Jack Canfield “Success Principles” allowing them to master their limiting beliefs and move into freedom and success where all their possibilities await.
Terri works with individuals and organizations helping unlock their potential and maximizing performances with emphasis on student and women’s empowerment, self-esteem and personal growth. Terri loves to put the joy back into personal and professional development with humor and active learning. Telling all; “Hope’s as low as I go” Just get to Hope, that’s where all the good feeling stuff is waiting for you.”
Her teaching style is warm, fun and experiential and she helps her audience discover the emotional triggers that are holding them back from their successes and enjoying the life they deserve. Terri combines humor and metaphors and her love for energy psychology to create new paths for healing and achieve the results they desire.
Terri and her husband Dr. Mitchell Mays have been running a successful “Mind Body” holistic clinic, incorporating cutting edge mind-body techniques for over 26 years. She knows first-hand how to implement mind-body success techniques such as her Prime Tapping in your business to see the success you envision for your company realized. Terri is a mother of three grown children and lives with Mitchell in the beautiful wine country of Lodi California. When she is not traveling or training, she enjoys hiking, kayaking and meeting new and inspiring friends.
Learn more about what Terri is doing at www.PrimeTapping.com.