FLU PREVENTION, NATURALLY (PART 2)
posted: Dec. 02, 2019.
It’s no surprise that the flu is gaining traction when the world is experiencing so much chaos and turmoil with all the resultant stress that the media keeps bringing into all the various news feeds. So, shun the new and avoid the panic and fear fed by the media.
Besides not watching, reading, or listening to the so-called “news” and getting regular chiropractic adjustments to reduce stress in and on the body. here are some other all-natural ways to avoid the flu and other communicable diseases.
- Frequent hand-washing. Avoid rubbing your eyes and picking your nose-two major entry points for germs.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body flush out toxins.
- Get some fresh air. Home heating can be drying and it traps stale air.
- Get enough quality sleep each night to recharge and refresh your body’s immune system.
- Exercise to relieve stress and boost the immune system.
- Drink green tea to raise levels of interferon, a virus-fighting chemical.
- Eat garlic! Garlic has a number of antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties that keep viruses at bay.
While many people will get the flu this year, you don’t have to be one of them. Talk to us about having an interference-free nervous system and other healthy lifestyle choices to keep you truly healthy, energetic, and feeling great!